MONITORING OF MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS.
GSM is a fully automatic measuring system for monitoring distances and forces during the end-of-line inspection of manual transmissions
Die wichtigsten Eigenschaften von GSM:
- Dialing paths (lanes) and dialing force monitoring
- Shift travel and shift force monitoring
- Gear shift function (reverse gear and neutral position check)
- Detection of defective shifters, inadequate lubrication in shifters etc.
- Detection of assembly errors in shift and clutch elements