PRECISE MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY FOR OBJECTIVE NOISE TESTING:
HIGH-PERFORMANCE, FAST, INDEPENDENT.
Whether for transmissions, axles, electric motors, seat adjusters, covers or shock absorbers – our measurement technology for objective noise testing is successfully used today in the final inspection of a wide variety of components. Our customers particularly appreciate the cost-effectiveness and extreme reliability of our individually tailored system solutions.
With MIG16 AQS we have created an optimimum noise measurement system for function test benches with powerful control. It identifies assembly faults and missing or damaged parts, the noise level of the test unit, gear, pump and turbine noises, as well as knocking, squeaking, scraping or rattling noises.
If you choose red-ant, then material, product or assembly errors do not stand a chance, and you can increase your product quality – reliably, quickly and economically.
MIG16 AQS NVH
Quality control without compromise
Monitoring of manual transmissions
Precise measurement of vibration acceleration and speed
Handy vibration monitor for precise monitoring
BREAK OUT BOX
Connection of sensors to the measuring system
- Objective noise testing for gearboxes
- NVH Hot & Cold Tests on combustion engines
- Objective end-of-line measurement
- Monitoring of assembly errors
- Material testing of metallic and GFK/CFK products
Our service for early failure detection
with MIG16 AQS
We believe that you achieve the optimal results right from the start when using MIG16 AQS for quality control For this reason, we always offer a suitable > support and service package when purchasing a red-ant measurement system.
For example, the following services are often requested:
- Reproducibility tests (Gage R&R)
- Determination of optimal sensor locations
- Regular calibration of the measuring equipment
- Creation of customer-specific reports: trend analysis, batch behaviour etc.
- Detailed evaluation of returns