MIG16 AQS IS
THE COST-OPTIMISED NOISE ANALYSIS SOLUTION FOR YOUR TEST BENCH.
THE MIG16 AQS intelligent sensor is the perfect solution for test benches with high-performance control. Your benefit: management of thresholds and decisions on ‘good-or-bad’ verdicts of test runs are not calculated by the system itself, but by the control unit of the test bench This significantly reduces the complexity of the system – as well as the costs – without sacrificing reliability.
The measurement signals received are summarized as “multi-indicators” forming meaningful indicators, in order to give you a quick overview of the signal structure. The multi-sensor function of MIG16 AQS allows the simultaneous processing of several measurement points, signals and secondary qualities.
MIG16 AQS intelligent sensor features at a glance:
- Measurement and real-time calculation of complex NVH indicators
- Multi-indicator: compact measurement signals to form meaningful indicators (characteristics)
- Multi-sensor: simultaneous processing of several measurement points, signals and secondary values
- Good/bad decisions based on limit values
- Maximum reliability through Heartbeat, Watchdog etc.
- Manageable costs through minimized complexity
UPGRADE TO MEET INCREASING DEMANDS:
MIG16 AQS NVH
The MIG16 AQS intelligent sensor is specially tailored to the possibilities of test stands with powerful controls. In contrast to the product variant MIG16 AQS NVH, the test stand control takes over some tasks that MIG16 can reliably and powerfully perform.
As a red-ant customer, you can adapt your system to changing conditions or increasing demands at any time. MIG16 AQS IS can be upgraded to the NVH product variant.
This provides you with the following additional functionalities::
- Administration of specific limit values
- Caulculation of diagnostic results
- Automatic generation of individualized reports
- Configuration tool for users